About the Glen
The Glen at St. Joseph is a life-changing campus. It offers single mothers the time, environment and resources that support them while they create the future story they choose for themselves and their children.
For moms who are on their own, the Glen is a safe haven where education and individualized coaching encourage young women and their children as they build their resources—and hope.
The Glen can help you in your journey to create the secure, successful future in which you and your children thrive, not just survive.
Click on the links below to learn about the history of The Glen at St. Joseph and the grounds it resides on and learn more about our Early Learning Center (ELC) – a 5-Star rated Step Up to Quality center for children.
The Glen At St. Joseph Is...
A Place to find your own path
As a resident of the Glen, you have a place to develop your resources. Your Life Coach helps you determine your focus so you can build your skills and become the person you want to be. You get support to –
- Identify your Life Values
- Develop your career path and your plan to follow
- Become the parent you want to be
- Focus on your own education
- Manage your money
- Make better decisions
- Grow spiritually
A Safe Place to Live and Grow
You and your child are of primary importance while you are at the Glen. To help your family feel safe and reduce worry, the Glen provides –
- Two bedroom furnished apartments with rent based on your income
- Shared family and play areas
- Back porch with fenced back yard playground
- Special family events throughout the year
- Training rooms for Glen Curriculum
- Access to computers and printers
- High quality on-campus child care
- Non-denominational chapel
An Environment Your Children will Learn and Thrive
When you and your child come to live at the Glen, you have a high-quality early learning center for your children just across the parking lot!
- Private 5-Star Early Learning Center (ELC) on the campus
- High teacher-to-child ratio for each infant, toddler and pre-school classroom
- ELC tuition co-pay based on your income
- Regular one-to-one parent-child conferences
- Individualized lesson plan for each child – 6 weeks through pre-school age
- Nationally recognized Highscope curriculum